Friday, September 12, 2008

Another fine mess!

This was my husband's favourite (and yes I have to spell that in English not American because that is the way he speaks) card. He is a mad (another English-ism) Laurel & Hardy fan and when I saw this stamp on VivaLasVegastamps website I knew I just had to get it!

The image is stamped with Palette noir and colored in with Copics (I know they have such vibrant colors!) they had just the right subtle quick colors that I needed for this. Gotta love those grays again! And the skin tones were just what I needed.

I cut out the image with my square nestabilities and embossed the edge. I then cut a mat with the nestabilities in a very "manly" black.

The gray card is Bazzill which I scored into a grid using my Scor-pal. Now what did I ever do without that - it really does make scoring so much easier than it was when I used to try to use my trimmer.

The second stamped image of the clapboard is another from VLVS and the greeting is from my collection of See D's - they almost look like they were made for one another.

So, I guess the question now is - do you think my DH was right in his preference?

Ingredients:
Cardstock - Bazzill, Georgia Pacific
Stamps - VivaLasVegastamps, See D's
Ink - Brilliance
Markers - Copic
Accessories - Nestabilities, brads by Making Memories, Scor-Pal.




No comments: