Friday, October 1, 2010

"Two little ducks" "Quack! Quack!"

This is what I sent our nephew.  At larger family gatherings over the holidays our uncle used to play lots of games and one of them was a home bingo set and we would play and laugh loudly.  I don't know how much my nephew remembers about these gatherings because the larger family gatherings in the winter stopped some time ago because of space constraints.  But when this birthday came up I thought I might just remind him of how he used to be a champion at home bingo when he was only a single digit.

I'm now wondering how many people will get the reference and know how old our nephew is?  Should I just tell you or let you guess?  This is a card based on British Bingo calling.  "David's Den, number 10" a reference to the Prime Minister at Downing Street.  "Legs! *catcall* eleven!"  "Two fat ladies.  88".  So given the background do you know how old the recipient of this card is?

Recipe
Card size - 8.5in x 5.5 in
Cardstock - Neenah, Recollections
Stamps - Stampendous
Ink - Memento
Color - permanent markers, American craft white pen
Accessories - duck punch, nestabilities.

No comments: