Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Oopsie "Baby on Board" a little more to the right please.

 This card is fairly CAS in my opinion, but then again what do I know!

In the spirit of telling you the ups the downs and the all arounds this isn't exactly the card I was going to make... I had this vision of a single popped layer with airbrushed shading around the image.  All went well until the mask wanted to permanently attach itself to the t-shirt on the oval.  Sheesh! I'm a time limit here.  Did I forget to say the car was packed and ready to go to the baby shower for set up and everyone was waiting for me!...oh I did? Well the car was packed and I guess you get the idea.  Quickly I decide that there is no saving it.  I stamped another t-shirt and promptly got the letter skewed.  ACK! oh no... I'm just going to have to go with it at this point.  So I color it and mount it and pray that all the decorations and paper gifts I made for her will make up for my skewed "Baby on board".  And yes I will start sharing those with you my next post... I probably will divide it over a few posts in case anyone is inspired by my humble little creations.  Thanks for looking and sharing in my oops!

Ingredients
Card size - 4.25 in x 5.5 in
Cardstock - Neenah
Stamps - GinaKDesigns
Ink - Memento
Color - Copics
Dies - Spellbinders
Techniques - Airbrushing, Dimensional layering, Masking, dry embossing

No comments: