Thursday, June 19, 2008

Graduation card


I'm one of those bloggers that doesn't believe in apologising for absences - if we aren't out there living life then really what is the point? Back to the regularly schedule broadcast!

I'm not certain what I feel about this card. I put it together quite quickly for a High School graduate because I really just couldn't get my head together to get things done. My mojo definitely went on walkabout. I have cards and gifts now that I "owe" - don't you just hate when things get like that... I'm going to keep trying to aim to be ahead of the game, however because that is the way I am!

Anyhoo! - enough of me yattering away! Here's the important info!

Ingredients:
Cardstock - Georgia Pacific, Hobby Lobby textured, iridescent gold vellum
Stamps - Hero Arts, Northwoods Rubber Stamps
Ink - Brilliance graphite black and galaxy gold


1 comment: