I think the true inspiration for this card was actually on High Hopes website for use of the release but I had to go to the maker's site to find it again! http://6wackywomen.blogspot.com/2009/03/down-on-farm.html How gorgeous is that card! I just wish I had read her blog entry about time consuming before I attempted mine! LOL - I know mine isn't even a patch on the original but that was my inspiration. I did think about doing a stair step card, however as this was going in the international postal system I thought it would probably make it too uneven for the journey. Because I put a little bitty bow on it I already had to put bubble wrap on it! - so I hope it gets to its destination relatively undestroyed.
- Card size - 8.5in x 5.5 in
- Cardstock - base and mat HobbyLobby textured; Neenah Solar White; Georgia Pacific
- Stamps - High Hopes Stamps; Clear Dollar Stamps (crayon alphabet also used for internal greeting)
- Ink - Palette noir; Memento Lady bug, Rose bud ; Copic multiliner black
- Color - Copics (0, B00, B12, B93, B95, B97, C-1, C-3, C-5, E00, E02, E29, E31, E33, E35, E37, G000, G17, G21, G28, G85, G94, G99, R22, R27, R29, RV000, RV02, RV21, RV28, Y11, Y15, Y17, Y21, Y28)