Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Reverse Paper Piecing?!

Just how else would you describe this except for reverse paper piecing?  Maybe I'm just used to seing paper piecing using vibrant cardstock to fit within the stamped lines.  This time I wanted a vibrant background for my snowman

Not that you can tell from this picture but the santa hat is actually the same color as the ribbon.  Both are pink.  And yes, they are the exact same color because I colored in the white ribbon with my copics so I am absolutely certain of that! LOL.

Ingredients
Card size 8.5 in x 5.5 in
Cardstock - Neenah for base and snowman, Me & My Big Ideas- Sugarplum (2010) for background
Stamps - Stampendous Jumbo Snowman
Ink- Memento
Color - Copic, Sakura metallic silver
Accessories - white grosgrain, mirri snowflake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

om goodness this is adorable!