Thursday, October 31, 2013

Smell my Feet!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Can't believe I got anything Halloween done. I have sent these with my husband for his colleagues' children.

Normally I use the instructions from Splitcoaststampers. This time however I used the ones on Scor-pal's site. I would say that user error made the sizing not as consistent as I would have liked, but considering these are for kids and will be pulled apart in nanoseconds, I'm ok with that.

Ingredients
Cardstock - Georgia Pacific, Recollections, The Paper Studio: the basics;
Stamps - Recollections: Halloween;
Ink - Memento: tuxedo black; Brilliance: moonlight white;
Color - Copic spica;
Tools - Score-pal; paper trimmer; Spellbinders circle nestabilities; Cuttlebug

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

That was really thoughtful of you to do these for your husband's client's kids. That is a lot of work in that pic. Love how you individually wrapped the nuggets in such fun papers. Great job on these! Best, Curt