Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Envelope Board practice. ..


This is actually my 3rd attempt using the envelope board. The first was with the measurements on the board for A2. The second was with measurements off Splitcoaststampers measurements which scores at 3 1/2 inches instead of 3 5/8 and makes the envelope less loose. Both are good measurements for A2 cards depending on how embellished a card is.


So I made a quick card to match my envelope and to test out card stock usage for my Christmas cards.


I decided the card was cute but just needed a pop of fun.  I would be happy with both versions.

This one is already on its way as Happy Mail!

Stuff I used-
Cardstock - Georgia Pacific, Recollections
Stamps - Recollections:Robots
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Color - copics
Accessories - American Craft ribbon; Spellbinders Nestabilites Circle

1 comment:

Joan B said...

the card and envelope are adorable