Monday, November 24, 2014

You make my heart sing.... pink...


Another one of those cards that looked so amazing in my head and just didn't quite work in real life.  I think I should have mirrored the flow of the notes in cutting the vellum so it showed off the merge of the black and pink.

In my head, there is a cool ombre effect change from pink to black with the musical notes echoing the flow of the transitition... in reality it just looks like I butted up some pink and black glitter paper and then covered the seam with vellum. *sigh*

Anyway it is a Stamp Out Cancer card and the challenge was to used a lot of Glitter and to use pink AND black.
Ingredients
Card size
- 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Cardstock
- Recollections: black, white;
Stamps
- Gina K Designs Gleefully Yours;
Ink
- Versamark;
Accessories
- Martha Stewart glitter; Detail black embossing powder



No comments: