Monday, January 14, 2008

Oriental "Friend"

I made this card a little while ago but wanted to share it as today is a special friends' birthday and I'm not certain she's gotten her "real" card from me yet and I really couldn't let her birthday go by with out giving her a Bloggy Happy Birthday!

The papers are all digi printables and I made the little "ninja stars" - in fact this card was made from scraps from a Make and Take of larger "ninja stars" I did for an oriental theme fundraiser/kids camp. So I guess this card just proves that I really don't need that huge paper stash I have (don't we all!) to come up with a decent card I like and that is still hand assembled.

Hope you like!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your friend will love it Petal. The Ninja stars are fab. Love the name of your blog btw! :)
Vanessa.

Angie C said...

Lovely card and great stars

shaz earl said...

very unusual a great card x