Thursday, September 30, 2010

Flower wishes and lost pictures

I made this card for my husband's auntie.  She has only been a part of our lives for the last few years because of her husband having been adopted after birth.  Such a joy to make connections with relatives we never knew we had for so long.

I like the simplicity of the image but wonder if it needed more.  What do you think?

Recipe
Card Size - 4.25 in x 5.5 in
Cardstock - Neenah, Recollections
Stamps - Clear Dollar Stamps
Ink - Memento black tuxedo
Color - Copics
Accessories - Glossy Accents

Now for the lost pictures - I seem to have lost the pictures of the Anniversary card I made for my BIL and SIL this year and also the pictures from the card I sent my Neice.  What is really bad is I can't even remember what I stamped! as we have moved my craft area from area of the house to another and done some decoration since then.  Oh well, I hoped they liked and more importantly I hope that it comes back to me what I did when I'm least expecting it!

No comments: