Sunday, September 26, 2010

Flying by to say thank you


This is a pretty quick and straight forward card I put together for some thank yous that we needed to send out.  The last time I used this butterfly I made it in blue so I wanted to up the color a bit.  I picked a copic color that matched the stamping ink and colored the ribbon to match.  If you haven't ever tried it is a great way to match colors and it stiffens the ribbon to make it easier to work with and I find the ribbon doesn't fray.

This one is pretty much the same as above except with the Prima and brads instead of the ribbon.
Hmmm I think these might actually qualify as CAS...

Recipe
Card size - 4.25 in x 5.5 in
Cardstock - Neenah
Stamps - Kitchen Sink Stamps
Ink - Memento
Color - Copics
Accessories - white grosgrain ribbon, prima flowers, brads

No comments: