Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mother's Day the card was on time.

I made this card as part of Challenge SC331 on SplitcoastStampers

I tried to upload it at the time and couldn't so I thought I would go ahead and post it now though it's been a couple of weeks.  I kept trying to hold off until I got my gallery updated.  Still trying to get that done.  Hopefully tonight if I'm lucky though it may not because it is VSN night there.  One of these days I'm going to have to participate in one however, I keep thinking I need to be a bit more organized before I start and at the moment if you could see my craft space - organized it is not!


I decided to use this High Hopes stamp I have had for a while for a Mother's Day this year especially as it was so close to Easter.  I colored, masked and airbrushed with my Copics.  I really do love the intensity of color I get with little effort.  I did alter the sketch a bit by adding some flowers to make it a little less masculine. 

I think I'm getting better with the airbrush!

Ingredients
Card size - 5.5 x 8.5 inches
Cardstock - Neenah, The Paper Source
Stamps -  High Hopes
Ink - Memento
Color - Copics
Accessories - Prima Flowers, Rhinestone brads, Airbrush
Technique - Stamping, Masking, Coloring with Copics, Airbrushing


No comments: