Thursday, March 7, 2013

Snail mail... well that took its time...

I seem to have an uncanny knack for sending snail mail to my eldest for end of term that he then gets at the beginning of the next term.  Well at least he had some "fun post" waiting for him!  Rather funny that it ended up being this card!
 
I love this little stamp and I'm really missing my stamps ATM - been having to use all my time organizing a party but I'm planning some card making therapy for myself soon!
 

I have a couple of more cards to post when I get a round tuit, which may be after this weekend.  Just wanted everyone to know that I miss my cardmaking but sometimes needs must and we come back stronger - of course it doesn't help that before all the party planning I had stamp orders come in that are begging for ink!!!!  Just hope I don't lose my mojo when I finally have a few minutes to play.

Ingredients
Card size 4.25 in x 5.5 in
Cardstock - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Smooth
Stamp - Clear Dollar Stamps
Ink - Memento Tuxedo black (image), Archival Ink (sentiment)
Color - Copics

2 comments:

Melissa said...

This is just too cute...and SO appropriate, given the circumstances! LOL!
Good luck with the party planning! Yes, life has a way of taking over, but your mojo will return once all is calm again! :) Can't wait to see more of your fantastic creativity!

Taheerah said...

Haha, this is so cute! Love your colouring Kristen!