Tuesday, May 21, 2013

We're birds of a feather...


I made this card for my darling and long suffering husband.  He loves birds.  I decided I wanted to be very clean and simple and focused.  And yeah, that is ribbon on a guy card - that is how I roll (so 2008! Bwahaha)... ok I think I need less caffeine when I blog because it is getting a bit random in here... so I will just list the supplies as I think it is pretty self explanatory and yeah he liked his card *wink*

And yeah, I have the Memento markers and used them on the image and sentiment and the pad to stamp the texture on the row and the heart to ensure it "matched" the rest of the card.

Ingredients
Card size 8.5 x 5.5 inches
Cardstock - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Smooth, Recollections Red;
Stamps - Gina K Designs: Heartily Yours, You Say Goodbye, and I Say Ello;
Ink - Memento: Tuxedo Black; Lady Bug Red; Cottage Ivy; Angel Pink; Dandelion;
Accessories - Spellbinders: Hearts Nestabilities; Brads; Dimensional tape; Ribbon;

No comments: