Friday, November 22, 2013

A card of firsts..

So I was cruising Pinterest and I saw a pin about doller bill origami.  Now I had to find more just to look at and found a fighter plane. Eureka! I thought. I can do that for my cousin's birthday. So I found the instructions in video form and did! Woohoo I love it when a plan comes together don't you? Of course I then had to have a background to mount the plane and this is what I came up with.


I wasn't worried about realism, but it is funny how the plane looks like it is camouflaged.

So being rather proud of myself I show it to my youngest and get told "it's not an F-14, that's his favorite".  Sometimes you just can't win!

Ingredients
Card size - 8.5 in x 5.5 in
Cardstock - Neenah; US Currency
Stamps - Gina K. Designs: Lots of Letters;
Ink - Versamark
Color - Copics
Accessories- Zing! Embossing Powder white; dimensionals.

1 comment:

meg m said...

Wow! Love it.