Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I just don't know anymore...

I had originally planned to go back to SCS after my, what I deemed, excessive ban and now I don't know. I don't want to be bullied again and to be honest it has put me right off card making.  I honestly just don't know anymore.  I hate that because someone is popular that they are allowed to bully you off a site whilst claiming innocence.  I hate that I am thinking about walking away because I'm not a popular kid and what sort of message does that send to others who aren't popular kids in other areas of life.  I just don't know if I can allow myself to be bullied into exile and come back and act like it was ok when it wasn't. I feel like I have just lived through an episode of "Mean Girls".

And for the record I still haven't contacted the FCC because I think from me it would be spiteful and I don't do that, I just will hope karma goes around because all I ever asked is if a person was compensated for promoting a product and for honesty and integrity in disclosure.

In the end I will go back to SCS because I have an unfinished promise to uphold and I don't break promises, I just doubt I will stay after I fulfill my obligation.  

2 comments:

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

Kristen - I most certainly hope that you won't let the snobs at SCS {oh I mean PAYING ADVERTISERS} get your spirits and creativity down. I personally am glad to have met you there {and enjoy receiving your posts in my inbox} but there is plenty of fun outside of there to be had. I don't know if you are on FB - but there is a WONDERFUL group "I am addicted to Rubber Stamps and Proud" which you might be interested in. http://krikeykreations.blogspot.com/2015/02/i-just-dont-know-anymore.html

big crafty hugs :)

Rene from OZ x said...

Hi Kristen, are SCS so unsure if themselves that they grovel to a few of the popular big names, there are many more ordinary people out there that are more worthy than these people, and why can't those few just be truthful.
Rene from OZ xo