Friday, April 24, 2015

Golden start to married life...


 If you follow my blog you know I try to use invites and interests as a jumping off point for my card design for an event.  Well the invite for this wedding was actually silver with subtle hearts at the top. I looked for an appropriate silver in my local Michael's and couldn't find what I wanted so I went with Delicata gold.  Isn't it yummy?  I lined up the stamp in my MISTI so it would stamp in the middle of the cardbase and then I stamped and inked and stamped and inked and stamped and inked and stamped and ink and if you look at the closeup you can see there is dimension to the image! Knocked it out of the park we have a homerun!

Ingredients:
Card size - 5 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in;
Cardstock - Recollections: 110lb and 65lb white;
Stamp - Gina K Designs: Always & Forever;
Ink - Delicata: Gold;
Accessories - Spellbinders Nestabilities Heart; Dotted Swiss embossing folder; 3M foam tape



No comments: