Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Plain and Simple


There is no other way to describe these cards in my opinion. A fantastic stamp from VivaLasVegastamps and some alphabet stamps/sentiment and voila - a simple card that I think is quite effective and I hope brightens the day of the recipients of Mr O - who wouldn't want to receive a Mr O? And the people getting these definitely deserve them!

Mr O - is stamped with Brilliance Dew Drops Galaxy Gold. "The Winner is..." is my clear alphabet stamps Sophie. Stamped in Tsukineko Aegean Blue. "Thanks a bunch" is a Stampendous stamp stamped with Tsukineko Perfect Plumeria.

The notelets I bought at Wally's World and I decided as the notecard is so simplistic that the envie could do with a little help too.

What you can't pick up with the camera is just how much that ink is still shimmering on the paper- I girl really has to have a bit of glitz with the glamour now doesn't she!

Hope you like.

I have been very busy whilst I have been AWOL over the last couple of weeks and can't wait to share with you all the fun stuff I have been up to - including my first altered item!!!! beads, and lots of fun techniques that I have found out about on Splitcoaststampers!

3 comments:

Wacky Jacky said...

What an unusal card - love it!!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Great cards ^.^

Angelnorth said...

These look great and I'm imagining the glitz - Galaxy Gold usually looks fab! Great touch with the matching envies, love it!