Friday, March 14, 2008

Tiger Pens

You know from an earlier blog that I made nugget boxes for my son's academic team - which all the kids seemed to like -Well, they won the right to compete at the State Governor's Cup Competition so I planned on putting together goody boxes/bags for them this time but I have had so many projects to get through that the time got away from me - Luckily I made these up as soon as I got the supplies from Pennywise Arts.

How fun are they?! I really can't believe it and my son is pretty chuffed with them.

The directions are on SCS - they are Pentel RSVP pens - I couldn't find the right sized sticky labels or even larger sheets so I used paper cut to size and stamped then glued them onto the pen. Then I used the beads and O'So from Pennywise Arts. The stamps are SeeD's, Hero Arts, Stampendous. Inks are Adirondack butterscotch and eggplant.
PS- you will be glad to know I don't think I have any more tiger theme projects on the go at the moment! LOL

1 comment:

Carol Ann said...

Great idea I'm sure they will love the pens.