Thursday, November 13, 2008

Card and Lunchbox for Lauren

You know all that stuff you have "just in case" well this was definitely a "just in case card and project"! So see it does happen. You do NEED all those supplies just in case. LOL

I picked up the mini-lunchboxes at the Target dollar spot over the summer. The DCWV stack I just had to have as well as the square envelopes. This was one of those throw together cards that I needed yesterday and sent off with my youngest to a birthday party. After I covered the lunchbox with cardstock to match the card. Its just the right size for a gift card or the universal gift card as I call it - cold, hard, cash!


Ingredients
Cardstock - DCWV nana's kids, Georgia Pacific
Stamps - JustRiteStampers
Ink - Brilliance
Tools - nestabilities, corner rounder.

1 comment:

StampinBB said...

These are super cute.