Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Christmas 2009 for the MIL

Should I start with what I would change about this card? LOL - well I would have had the tree stand on a colored background so the snow (chunky glitter) would pop.

This is pretty much all Martha Stewart punches glued on to look like a full spruce. I got my inspiration on Splitcoast Stampers - I don't know who was first but there were many cards. The ornaments are all jewelled brads and the sentiment is one of my favorites from Kitchen Sink Stamps embossed with white embossing powder.

So how would you have made this card better? I like the red,white and green traditional color scheme but did I take it too far.

Maybe I should have just put the tree directly on the red... hmmm....

Ingredients
Card size - 8.5 in x 5.5 in
Cardstock - Neenah, Archiver's open stock, Michael's Recollections
Punch - Martha Stewart
Stamps - Kitchen Sink Stamps
Ink - Versamark with Zig embossing powder


No comments: