Thursday, October 28, 2010

I really should have read the rules better!

I rarely if ever decide to do blog challenges but I read one and thought - I think I can do this and use it.  If you have read my ramblings for a while you know I need a muse (and as the band are only available occasionally in my area) and that is the people I create for.  I have to feel it to make a card I just can't follow a sketch and feel happy.  So that said I knew I had a card to make for my mother's birthday and I had a fun color challenge at Clearly I Stamp to play with.

This is what I came up with -
The problem?  There is nothing about green in the challenge - purple, black and if you must orange.  I guess my brain just thought traditional Halloween colors.  I did do another two but I haven't gotten them photographed as yet!  Do you think I should enter it and pray?  Maybe I should just read the rules and see if its one entry per person! LOL

Recipe
Size - 5.5 x 8.5 in
Cardstock - Neenah, The Paper Source, Archiver's open stock
Ink - Memento
Color - Copics
Accessories - Ribbon, Brads, Spellbinders dies

BTW here's the challenge - CIC18 as you can see nowhere does it mention green! LOL!

1 comment:

Kevin Renz said...

Ok... I think the green is fair and it sure does look good with the whole ensemble!!! It counts for me. Great job.