Friday, October 29, 2010

Time to come clean! or Time to celebrate?

This is one of 12 cards I made for my husband for his birthday this year.  Yeah that's right I made him twelve cards.

Now, I'm betting you are wondering why and the reason is that I owe him.  I'm really bad at taking it for granted that he will understand that I didn't get time to make his card.  Everyone else is normally ok its just normally his card so this year I made him 12 to remind him that though I sometimes don't get the card made that he deserves that I do remember that I didn't do it and I do care.

I thought my penance *ahem* theme would be year around.  It just somehow seemed appropriate.  On the inside it reads "Its time to celebrate!"
So I began with time (geddit January? time?) ok I know! You're a tough crowd!  Anyway my DH loves clocks so there is a secondary theme with it.  I've had these Heidi Grace clock face stamps that I picked up on sale ages ago that I have never used (a good run on sentence and rationale to use them!) that I decided to use.  I also broke out my non-sale, new to me, I knew I would need it sometime, number collage embossing folder. *wink wink*

Yeah, its clean and simple, or at least about the only version of CAS I can achieve.

I numbered his envelopes so this was the first card he opened... he knew, that I knew, that he likes clocks so I don't think he cottoned on to the overall theme at that point! 

Alas, time to go.  *GROAN!*

Recipe
size - 5.5in x 4.25in
cardstock - DCWV, Bazzill, Neenah

ink - Memento
color - copics
stamps - Heidi Grace
accessories - cuttlebug embossing folder

No comments: