Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hap BEE birthday! Bet you won't BEE-lieve this card!


 This is the 8th card in my dear husband's birthday series AND the "big card" as his birthday is August.  Don't they look so Hap-BEE to bee there?
AND to top off everything this is a set I picked up for half price!  Un-BEE-lievable I know!  I just thought they were a cheerful bunch.  I went monochromatic with the rest of the card to keep the cartoon feel and give the color just that extra zing! (I've read on Splitcoast that "pop" is overused LOL)  BTW I refrained from stickling the wings because I wanted to keep it manly and I ran out of time.

Recipe
Card size - 8.5 x 5.5 in
Cardstock - Neenah, The Paper Source
Stamps - Stampendous
Ink - Memento
Color - Copics
Accessories - Cuttlebug swiss dots folder

No comments: