Tuesday, November 2, 2010

“Welly” hope your birthday “rains” supreme!

 And so of course we are with our wet wishes for April.  Or just the general weather forecast for my friends in Britain.  I have to admit because the rain normally came with winds I never really bothered with an umbrella.  Add to that not being able to hold one whilst pushing a stroller/pushchair and although I love some of the beautiful brollies I have seen I have invested in a very long time.

I wanted to use a rainbow of colors to remind him that after rain there can be a rainbow.

Here's the card in full with a bit better lighting.  Love the little wellies from this set even if they are a bit girly.  I have a Welly stamp from Clear Dollar Stamp but I will readily admit to being lazy and not searching it out to use it.  Still I think this turned out kinda unisex and the sender is a girl I'm reliably told!

Recipe
Size - 5.5 x 4.25 in
Cardstock - Neenah, Wassau, The Paper Source
Stamps - Stampendous
Ink - Memento
Color- Copics
Accessories - Spellbinder's Nestabilities, Cuttlebug embossing folder

No comments: