Saturday, October 15, 2011

Can I get a Tilt with that Spin?


And so the football/soccer card continues to evolve... now I know you can't see that this is that much different than my first card.  Colors are now for my nephew who is an ardent Man United supporter.   I know, I know, we still love him anyway.

You can't really tell but the shirt tilts when the spinner spins!  Oh yeah now we are talking super nerdy card making skills!  Lionel Messi can't even keep up with these moves. LOL!  Thank you Splitcoastampers Resource pages (tilt and/or spinner cards).

This card also has a super save on it.  I cut the slot just a fraction too big.  Now it is pretty fiddly to get to the point of the slot so I decided to double stamp the ball and apply it to the other side of the back penny for stability and it worked like a charm.

Ingredients
Card size - 8.5 x 5.5 in
Paper - The Paper Source pack
Stamps - GinaK (Little Tees, Sporty Accessories), Just Rite Stampers (Shirt lettering & numbers), Stampendous (Flexible Friendship Wishes)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo black
Color - Copics (sorry forgot the exact colors but they were in the 20s/30s range and I use Ciao).
Accessories - White embossing powder, Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities, Pennies, Foam tape 

No comments: