Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ha-ay! Happy Birthday-ay!


So this was the start of a punny birthday card.  My youngest is always telling me "hay - ay" jokes... so when it came time to make a card for him I had to make it a "hay-ay" joke card.  Lots of masking and airbrushing on this card.  I think if I redid this card I might have made the "Hay-Ay" in a speech bubble and maybe add some twine to the bottom to reinforce the grounding of the scene.  Otherwise it is a pretty straight forward stamping and coloring.

What would you have done differently with this card?

Ingredients
Card Size - 8.5 in x 5.5 in
Cardstock - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
Stamps - High Hopes Stamps, Just Rite Stampers
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Color - Copics
Accessories - Black embossing powder.

No comments: