Saturday, October 1, 2011

World Cardmaking Day lesson on sharing.

I love to share!  I bet just about everyone with a blog loves to share, an idea, a thought a project in progress or completed.  However, I think we should remember that not everything is ours to share.  Letting my friend borrow a stamp is completely different to widely disseminating someone else's art.

Please take a moment today and visit Mo's Digital Pencil too .  I came across a post on SplitcoastStampers and thought the best thing I could do on World Cardmaking Day is support the artists who make my little stamp creations possible.  Please think about it and I hope you will do the same.



Here's another site as well if you really want to give these artists your support.  http://stampoutstamptheft.blogspot.com/

No comments: