Friday, December 7, 2012

From a Bunch of Nuts





 
This card was for my nephew's girlfriend.  I have yet to meet her - the disadvantages of living on different continents, however, I thought this was appropriately young and disparaging (on the inside it says from a bunch of nuts).  So hopefully she liked it and got a laugh.
 
I will be honest I like all the combinations but I think the image is too small for this size card.  It is hard at times to be a "Big Card" giver and love these cute little images.  I'm sure I will eventually work it out.

Ingredients-
Card Size - 8.5 in x 5.5 in
Cardstock - Recollections Kraft, Neenah Solar White Classic Crest, The Paper Studio
Stamps - Clear Dollar Stamps
Ink - Memento
Color - Copics
Accessories - Ribbon from a variety of sources, Spellbinders dies, Airbrush, and googly eyes! 


No comments: