Thursday, February 14, 2013

Wild Thing - I think I love you.


 
 
A great challenge that I am finally participating in - My love song is in honor of Reg Presley, frontman of the Troggs who was buried today.  I can't think of the Troggs without thinking of "Wild thing... you make my heart sing"
 
 
Hope that works I haven't linked a video before and I'm on a time crunch anyway this is what I came up with on my 2nd attempt.  I will post my first as well in another post
 

 
 
I think if I did this again I would stamp the mike higher on the heart.  This is the first time I have used randomly placed rhinestones.  The card just seemed to need a little extra something.  Love the Glitter embossing powder with this stamp.
 
Ingredients-
Card size - 4.25 in x 5.5 in
Cardstock - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Smooth
Stamps - Gina K Designs - Gleefully Yours; Cornish Heritage Farms - Tiger Background;
Ink - Versamark; Memento Angel Pink
Accessories - Zing glitter embossing powder; pink rhinestones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous glisteny mike and bling ... and what a great take on the challenge ... fab song! Anita in France :)

Lynn said...

Love it...I'm going to be singing wild thing now! Great card! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!