Friday, April 25, 2014

Feeling Blue Hues...

Like loads of other people I bought these adorable quote stamps when they were all the rage and to my shame I think this is the first time I have used one!  I always came up with some cute idea and then it evolved into something I made into something else that didn't accommodate the quote.  So when I saw this technique by Darlene with the watercolor pencils I decided I had to do it and just the sentiment that would be so very adorable with it.


I pared it down quite a bit but I think it is obvious the inspiration is there!  

Ingredients
Card size 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 in 
Cardstock - Recollections 110 lb cardstock, Artists Loft Watercolor paper
Stamp - Inkadinkado: Friendly Advice
Ink - Gina K Color Companions Black Onyx
Color - Derwent Inktense Watercolor pencils

No comments: