I, however, have to share the story behind this card. I shall be brief.
- Follow the fantastic Frugalcrafter Lindsay's tutorial on how to draw and watercolor daffodils. Check.
- Post it on blog. Check.
- Put in box to make into Mothering Sunday card for MIL so it will be on time. Check.
- Forget to look up when Mothering Sunday is in England. Check.
- Find out it is Mothering Sunday in England the day before Mothering Sunday. Check.
- Pull out watercolored Daffodils and mount on cheerful cardstock and stamp greeting. Check.
- Blog about it several weeks later. Check.
So here are the small amendments. When it was already late I went with less is more.
Card size - 8.5 in x 5.5 in
Cardstock - Watercolor paper; Recollections
Stamps - Hero Arts "Celebrate Everyday" ? (doesn't have a name on the packaging that I can find
Ink - Memento (? Bamboo?)