Saturday, January 17, 2015

Updated Snowman


Sometimes you have to alter a card after you publish it.  Here is the link to the original version sparkleglitter-snowman.  I even pointed out that it needed the greeting.  Funnily enough when I made this I thought it was going to go to my MIL but I changed my mined.  I like this card a lot more now with how the salutation/greeting helps to ground it by echoing the color of the sky and there is something wintery and ethereal about the script of the words as well.

Ingredients
Card size - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2";
Cardstock - Recollections 65lb white, blue, kraft;
Stamps - High Hopes stamps: Gimme A Hug! Snowman, Snow Background; Kitchen Sink Stamps: Whole Family; 
Ink - Gina K Color Companions: Black Onyx, White; Distress Inks: Broken China; Memento: Danube Blue;
Color - Copics
Accessories - Stickles: Diamond; Recollections: Red, Black; Martha Stewart glitter: snow

1 comment:

Ellibelle said...

Such a fun and cheerful card. I love the colors, and the sentiment fit perfectly!