Monday, September 22, 2014

Sparkle/Glitter Snowman!




Another High Hopes challenge to make a card with a High Hopes stamp including sparkle/glitter.

I stamped and colored the snowman with Copics.  I then fussy cut him out and added glitter on his berries and coal.  I stamped the background with white and accented the snow with Stickles.  The snow drifts were cut from cardstock and inked with Distress Ink and I added the Martha Stewart Snow glitter to the edges.


I decided to get a head start on my Christmas cards.  I haven't decided who is getting this one yet so I have left the greeting off for now.  I think it might also need a drift or a shadow under the snowman...

Ingredients
Card size - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2";
Cardstock - Recollections 65lb white, blue, kraft;
Stamps - High Hopes stamps: Gimme A Hug! Snowman, Snow Background;
Ink - Gina K Color Companions: Black Onyx, White; Distress Inks: Broken China;
Color - Copics
Accessories - Stickles: Diamond; Recollections: Red, Black; Martha Stewart glitter: snow

No comments: