Wednesday, September 24, 2008

3-Step Roses

Sorry about the photography in advance - I had to get the pictures done. No sunlight. Yadda, yadda, yadda I think you get the idea.
The rose stamps are by Kitchen Sink Stamps - isn't that stamp just gorgeous. I don't think I really do it justice. I use Memento Ink for the roses in Dandelion, Canteloupe and Tangelo; the leaves are in New Sprout, Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, and Cottage Ivy. I then used Versamark marker and clear embossing powder over the image. I then did the background with Distress Inks in Peeled Paint, Weathered Wood, Faded Jeans. The greeting is from Kitchen Sink whole family set. - isn't is just gorgeous.

This was another attempt to Zindorf as I now call it! Her blog is an absolute work of art. I really should be ashamed to say that I have attempted to work as she does but I find her such a true inspiration. I just hope that one of these days I get somewhere near.

This card was for a favorite auntie of my DH and truthfully even though I got it done in time somehow it didn't get posted until late. Still I hope she enjoys it and enjoyed her day. I probably should be ashamed of that too! At least she knows we were thinking of her on her day AND cared enough to not just run out and buy something and send it quick. Her son is a graphic artist so I think she probably has an appreciation for some of the artistic things I attempt.

Ingredients-
Cardstock - Georgia Pacific, Bazzill
Ink - Memento, Ranger
Stamps - Kitchen Sink Stamps
Accessories - organza ribbon from Hobby Lobby

No comments: