Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It looked better in my head! Honestly it did!

Well, according to my promise to show the good, the bad and the ugly. This one ranks up there with the it looked better in my head.

I started with the red background... it was going to be a blended red background with the bird stamped on the front. The red blended background quickly became a sunset.

To be honest with you - I really don't like this card at all but I do like some of the stuff I did on it.

I like the black sillouette. I like the bird with the white highlights - thank you Michelle Zindorf! what an inspiration she is and now if you go look at her blog you will just realize how badly I FAILED! Still as you can tell this was a card for the dear Hubby and he liked it - just not as much as the other two I made. Glad I married a smart man who knows better than to criticise! ROFL

Ingredients:
Stamps - Inkadinkado, Kitchen Sink Stamps
Ink - Palette
Markers - Copic
White Sakura Gel Pen
Cardstock - Bazill, Georgia Pacific.

No comments: