Friday, September 26, 2008

Manly card? I don't know but it suits the receipient!

I made this card a few weeks ago to send to my nephew who turned 20 (where did the time go I remember when he was born). He is passionate about Manchester United football club. I know you can put your sympathy wishes in the comments box. Because we love him we haven't disowned him for his poor taste! He is training as a carpenter and of course like every young person in England totes around his mobile. So although the images are rather jumbled they suit him and the occasion to a T (square!).

The embossing was with Happy Birthday cuttlebug folder that I inked up. The tool's segment is done with Clear Dollar Stamps Heavy Metal and Tool Time sets. The phone is a stamp from Stampendous. and the ruler is ribbon I picked up at Michaels.

I'm not over the moon with this card - However, it was the best I could come up with including all the elements I wanted to include so I hope he liked it.

BTW you wouldn't believe how long I took to colour in that phone!!!! I probably should have highlighted it all on its own! LOL

Ingredients-
Cardstock - Bazzill, Georgia Pacific
Stamps - Clear Dollar Stamps, Stampendous
Ink - Memento, Versafine,
Markers- Copic
Accessories - Cuttlebug "Happy Birthday", ribbon Michaels.

No comments: