Thursday, September 11, 2008

Zog Calling!

That title probably makes more sense in my head! We as a family always tease one another that we are from the planet Zog and I recently met an internet friend who's family share the same ancestry. LOL

So when I saw this stamp set from Technique Tuesday I had to have it because I knew I would use it!

I think in the end it worked out pretty well. I used my Copics again. some clear embossing to make the little green men shine a bit as well as Earth. Though just a word of warning - clear embossing doesn't act as a mask when using Copics... ask me how I know! LOL

I really like how the atmosphere to space turned out on this card and it was my dear hubby's second favourite card for his birthday.

Ingredients
Markers - Copics
Cardstock - Bazzill, Georgia Pacific
Stamps - Technique Tuesday
Ink - Brilliance
and a bit of detail clear embossing powder.

No comments: