Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hi! Ho! Sheffield Wednesday Superstar!

Another guy card but truthfully I think it is more important that it is a football (soccer) card for a friend of ours. He supports Sheffield Wednesday or The Owls for those not in the know. The secondary theme is that my family call our friend "Superstar" . So you see between football, Owls, stars and team colors I had a lot to work with.

I used my Clear Dollar Stamps for my owl and coloured him in with my Copics and then put glossy accents on his eyes. (and one of these days I will get a good close up picture I promise!!!)


I think the idea of the background almost worked but didn't quite. I didn't want it so regimented but I wonder if that would have been better.

Ingredients
Card Size - 8.5in x 5.5in
Cardstock - Neenah, Bazzill
Stamps - Clear Dollar Stamps, See D's, Stampology
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Summer Sky
Copics - 0, 110, B000, B00, YR20, YR23, W1, W3, W5, W7, E31, E33, E35, E37

Accessories - Nestabilities

Just in case you wondered what the Hi Ho is about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6PXSRsaloo&feature=related Please be warned that it is not my posting on youtube and I can't be accountable for comments people make on such footage.

No comments: