Monday, November 7, 2011

Such a sweet birthday


Such a sweet treat to wish someone a happy birthday don't you think?  Well, of course sometimes you need more and more an more to share all the delicious goodness and the good thing about these sweet treats is that they are ZERO calories!


This sweet card concoction is for my Sister in Law.  It was all pretty straight forward once I decided I wanted to use these stickers that I picked up earlier in the year at Michaels, on sale nonetheless!  Oh yeah!  You can't really tell but I added some stardust glitter pen to the cupcake and the candle flame.  I thought a card full of sweet confection was the perfect foil for my homemade baker's twine.  I'm a bit iffy on how it turned out but I know the recipient isn't someone that would fret about whether it was fake or not.

Ingredients
Card Size - 8.5 in x 5.5 in
Cardstock - Neenah Classic Crest
Ink - Memento
Stamp - Stampendous (image); Kitchen Sink Stamps (greeting)
Color - Copics, Sakura stardust gel pens
Paper - The Paper Studio
Accessories - Homemade Baker's twine; Recollection cupcake stickers. Rhinestone.


No comments: