Sunday, September 30, 2012

Patriotic U Rock

 
Guess you can tell by now I am trying to get my blog back up to date again! LOL! This was another GinaKDesigns Challenge card.  I believe the challenge was patriotic - red, white & blue.  I wanted to do something that was clean and simple and dimensional.  I love the lines of this card and who doesn't enjoy being told they rock!

I took the second picture to show the dimension on this card.  Sometimes I love really complicated cards and other times I like understated.  I like how simple this looks but it takes all the individual components such as layering the star and giving dimension to the hood and pocket of the hoodie that just give it that extra bit of specialness.

Ingredients
Card Size - 4.25 in x 5.5 in
Cardstock - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Smooth, Archiver's open stock
Stamps - GinaK Designs
Ink - Memento, Versamark
Accessories - Spellbinders star dies, White embossing powder



No comments: