Thursday, June 4, 2015

Graduation Cap Explosion!


Have to admit that I love the effect of these boxes.  I made this one for the same graduate with the knight card so kept the same color scheme but when with a stronger graduation theme.


All the caps and diploma and numbers I cut with the Silhouette Cameo from stamps I have and scanned in.  Love how it turned out.  I decided not to over stamp the numbers as I could just cut them out in any color and I liked the pop of white.  If I had it to do over I maybe would have shadowed them with a black.


Ingredients
Card Size - 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 in;
Cardstock - Recollections 65lb black, white; Bazzill: Maroon; Paper Studio: Classics;
Stamps - High Hopes Stamps: Grad Cap, Diploma; Kitchen Sink Stamps: Playful Numbers; Hampton Arts: Graduation Set T;
Ink - Memento: Tuxedo Black;
Accessories - clear packaging, dimensional tape.

No comments: