Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Birthday Ball

Well, when you have to make 3 cards for one person you have to get a bit more creative.
I drew out the circle from the lid of some fundraising cookie dough from last year, overlapped it for about an inch (2.5 cm) and drew another and cut it out except for the overlap. I then drew freehand the pentagons in with pencil to make a football (or soccerball to ONE country in the world LOL). I really didn't worry if they were perfect, I just wanted to over all effect... I coloured the pentagon grid in with my Marvy pen and voila a fairly decent representation of a football. I used my Inkadinkadoo Personal Impressions "B" for the recipient and because I thought it looked a bit like the letterman letters at schools and the phrase is made from my Stampabilities Sophie lower case alphas. My ink was Brilliance Dew Drops - Galaxy gold and Pearlescent Purple.

IRL you can't see the marker brush marks! LOL


He liked this card - but I don't think as much as he liked the one I will share tomorrow! LOL Well I hope you like it anyway!

2 comments:

Jukie said...

What a great idea! what a nightmare 3 teenage boy cards!ahhhhhh

Angelnorth said...

Very creative - well done!