Saturday, February 16, 2008

Love is in the Air - end of another teaser!

Isn't it funny how sometimes colour combinations look so wrong on the screen but so right in person in all types of light! Please believe me when I say the colours DO go together IRL.


This was a bit of a cuttlebug little folders challenge that some of the ladies on JB decided we needed, as most were at a loss as how to use them. I like the way this turned out mostly although the embossing did slightly warp the pearlescent cardstock (it didn't warp my test piece which was plain white cardstock - but I wanted to use this cardstock and knew the recipients wouldn't hate me because it was warped - LOL). The BG is Adirondack cranberry direct to linen textured white paper. The ribbon is from the bins at Michael's. The stamps are Clear Stamps from The Paper Studio. Hope you like!
UPDATE on the TIGERS! Pleased as punch mummy alert! THEY WON!!! WOOHOO they are District and Regional Overall Champions and Quick Recall Champions (think University Challenge without the sarcasm from Jeremy Paxman for my British friends). The team loved their nuggets and boxes and I even gave one of the event helpers from another school the link to SCS too because she liked them so much.
AND as an answer about my new rubber stamps - yes, I took advantage of VLV superbowl sale and I am delighted with them but as I have been out all day they still haven't seen ink yet. LOL they will have to see ink soon as I have loads to do!

4 comments:

Leigh said...

great card and great idea and well done to the Tigers.

Anonymous said...

Its very pretty! :) Lovely soft colours.

Vanessa.

made by fifi said...

brill card - love the embossing xx and well done to the tigers from me too xx

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Lovely card gorgeous colours

Andrea x