Monday, February 25, 2008

Brayer Birthday Boy

This is a card I made for my mother to give. The background was created with my Big and Juicy rainbow inkpad, brayer, watercolor paper and misting.

I layered the card onto white card with a 1/2 inch border all along that I did some freehand doodling with a black Marvy Pen as inspired by DCM challenge on the 5th February. The stamps are stamped with Archival Black and are Stampendous - Circle Talk Alphabet, Circle Talk Birthday, Circle Talk Spots. I put them on my acrylic block and then realised the best way to get a good impression on the cardstock was to put the "stamp" up (attached to my cutting board with double stick tape) and brayer the cardstock to it.

3 comments:

Jukie said...

I love the Brayer effect, I have a big juicy ink pad but the colours I think have mushed together! I hope Ben had a lovely day!

Anonymous said...

I like that :-)

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.