Friday, February 8, 2008

Another sneak peek! LOL


Decided to take up a bit of a challenge to use the little cuttlebug folders - I knew what I wanted to do with this one. I like the outcome but that will have to wait and see whether the recipients like it too - though I know they are too polite to say otherwise!


Here's a peek. Shhhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone! LOL Isn't this bow just too cute!

Anyway - I have been playing with a few techniques off Splitcoaststampers (they are so fab!!!!) and playing with a few bits of my recent stash haul - that will definitely have to be it for a long while! well maybe ;-) you know how it goes.

I have a list as long as my arm of cards/project to complete -


  • Valentines - at least 3
  • Go Team - a not so little project! that I have CASE off SCS
  • Birthday - at least 5
  • March cards - 5
  • Mother's day card - 1
  • Wedding card needs to be more than spectacular as both the bride and groom are designers!!!!!- 1
  • Confirmation card - 2
  • Easter cards - ?????
  • Thank you's for various things as well!

and that is just to get me through from now to March. YIKES!!! especially as I wanted to make a start on scrapbooking; the dreaded spring clean; organise my craft space; and do a bit more of house unpacking.

I did however, just want to share this VERY simple card! and I mean VERY simple! that I made quite a while ago but it quite effective and I know people get intimidated with stamping at times.The cupcakes are stickers from the Dollar Tree! The "Happy Birthday" is a See D's stamp and it was stamped on the black with White Brilliance and then highlighted with Sakura - white gel and pink, blue and yellow glitter pens. Hope you like!

7 comments:

T said...

Hmm, teasing again! We are not polite btw...LOL! We just love your cards. X

Carol Ann said...

Can't wait to see the rest of the "sneak peek" card from what I have seen so far it's looking good:)

Carolx

Jukie said...

Lovely as always! and you are such a tease! at least I give you the choice before I post them lol!

made by fifi said...

love the cupcake card xx bet the other one is fab too will you let us see it all eventually?

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

I'll have to get my flask of coffee and seat out again and wait patiently!! ^.^
Love the cake card...gorgeous colours !!

Hels Sheridan said...

Lovely cards hun..colours are fab xx

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, looks intriguing!! :)

The cupcakes are fab!

Vanessa.