Sunday, January 12, 2014

Christmas Roundup Part 3


So I was in such a rush to get my cards out I only managed to photograph a third of the ones I made.


I made all the envelopes with my envelope board and matching cards from the off cuts.  I love how they turned out.


I went through the paper pad and pulled everything out that was absolutely Christmas. That was 34 different patterns x 3.



These were meant to be simple cards but I don't know if you can call it simple to round all those corners...



Stamp and die cut the greeting and matc...


And score and paper pierce the strips of red cardstock to add texture and interest.


So much for that "Clean and Simple" Christmas I had promised myself to do this year!

Ingredients
Card size - A2;
Cardstock - Recollections red cardstock, Fa La La La paperpad; Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Smooth;
Stamps - Justrite Stampers
Ink - Memento Love Letter
Accessories - We R Memory Keepers Envelope board; Scor-pal; Cutterbee piercing tool.

1 comment:

Dee in N.H. said...

Those are great! The strip was a perfect touch! How is it our "simple" cards always evolve into a lot of effort? LOL! These were worth it!