Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Christmas Roundup part 5 - GinaK inspired


Gina K Designs had a sale before Christmas and I took advantage and picked up these stamps and ink. Oooooo I love both. I love the coverage of her white ink and the elegant simplicity of the trees.



I will be honest what looks like a white layer is meant to be more translucent and soft with the "Brother & Sister in Law" floating softly...it really doesn't look that way IRL either.  Oh well. I still sent it LOL.

Ingredients
Card size - 8.5 in by 5.5 in
Cardstock - Recollections blue; The Paper Studio Translucent; Neenah Classic Crest
Stamps - Gina K Designs: Merry Tree ; Kitchen Sink Stamps: Whole Family;
Ink - GKD Color Companions white; Versamark;
Accessories - Kaleidoscope Embossing Powder; Snowflake embossing folder; Stickles


No comments: