Friday, February 25, 2011

2010 Merry Kiss Moose!

Maybe I should have published this warm little kiss earlier this winter!  Definitely a cute idea for a winter warmer.  I sent this little card kiss to my BIL and SIL.  I tried a few patterns and embossing folders for the background and I was happier with the less is more approach, almost like that old saying about taking off one piece of jewelry before you walk out the door, however as I normally only wear earrings I think I would look a bit odd with only one earring so maybe I will just stick with I planned this card to be clean and simple!  It will be a secret just between us right?

Recipe
Card size - 8.5 in x 5.5 in
Cardstock - Neenah, Bazzill
Stamps - High Hopes
Ink - Memento
Color - Copics
Accessories - ribbon from Michaels. Corner rounder.

No comments: